Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Internet Response

I think the most important point that movie made was the part about privacy. i posted some pictures from a family vacation on my facebook and i had to tell her i wouldn't accept her friend request. she was very bothered by this, and i can see why. what is her little boy hiding? i don't even know, but i feel like i would have to censor myself if all the sudden my mom was on facebook. it's creepy. i stopped having my credit card bill sent to my house because whenever i got home, it would be open. then my mom suggests i stop eating fast food or something. granted that isn't designed to be public, like a facebook account. if i'm on facebook and my mom walks into the room, i feel compelled to switch the screen to something else. there's probably nothing incriminating on the screen. i just get creeped out when my mom reads stuff over my shoulder.

1 comment: